Our First Meeting
For new residents, our intake process is quite simple. Once you are in touch with us, we move quickly to gather information about the new member of our house, whether that's you or a family member of yours.
It's important for us to establish a strong understanding with our residents and their families. We also need to ensure that a new addition to the house will feel comfortable in our social environment. So, everything begins with a face to face meeting.
We will give you a tour of the house and answer any questions you may have about our services.
Then we sit down to help you fill out the assisted living application:
- We determine whether the stay will be for respite care or long term
- We uncover any health conditions or special needs to establish the level of care required
- We inquire about nutritional needs as well as medications and prescriptions
- We identify any 3rd party services or additional support required by you
- We establish the monthly fees, based on all of the information provided